Facing criminal charges can be overwhelming, frustrating, and confusing. You may be feeling unsure of what you can do or what steps to take first after an arrest. With Karl Trucks, you can rest assured that you’re not alone. Our firm has over 20 years of experience with the criminal justice system, and we can help you understand your options when you’ve been accused of a crime.
Law enforcement and prosecutors take all criminal charges—whether a misdemeanor or a felony—very seriously. That’s why it’s crucial that you hire an experienced Panama City criminal defense lawyer as soon as possible.
Let Karl Trucks assist you with criminal charges—call (850) 304-2311.
How We Can Help
When you’ve been accused of a crime, a defense attorney can help you evaluate your situation in order to build the strongest defense possible.
We help our clients by:
- Offering instruction during police questioning or a lineup
- Determining if law enforcement had probable cause to arrest you
- Helping you understand your pre-trial options
- Analyzing your case in order to build a strong defense on your behalf
- Representing you during criminal trial proceedings